True Fantasies Bridal Expo
Brides-to-be are invited to the Dante Club in Sarnia on Friday, February 24, 2017 from 5:30pm to 9pm.
Blackburn Radio along with local vendors is pleased to host the annual True Fantasies Bridal Expo. The Expo is a great way for brides-to-be to prepare for the big day. Whether you’re just beginning the planning process, or if you’re looking for some finishing touches, our exhibitors are eager to help.
By attending the True Fantasies Bridal Expo you will be introduced to opportunities that will help you make your big day special and unique.
At the expo you will meet vendors from various industries. Some will have special show discounts, many will offer free samples and products to help make your decision easier. You’ll have the opportunity to speak to the vendor in a relaxed environment – you’ll get to know them.
At the expo you’ll be able to see some of the latest trends, and maybe even get ideas that you never thought of.
Best of all, the expo if free to attend. It’s a great night out for you and your friends. Click here to pre-register now. (Pre-registering saves time at the door).
New Vendors are added regularly – check back often!
- Captured Moments Photography by Crystal Marie
- Carolyn’s Creations
- Caught In the Moment Photobooth
- Collins Formal Wear
- Mary Kay Cosmetics – Linda Chivers
- Michael Fisher Videographer
- MindSpun DJ & Entertainment
- Moores Clothing For Men
- Rodan and Fields – Brenda Lefebvre
- Sarnia Golf and Curling Club
- Sarnia Rentall
- Sawmill Creek Golf Resort & Spa
- Seacret – Rine Barker
- SeneGence International – Ashley Fedorko
- Simply Inviting Paper
- South West Connoisseur Wine