10 Things You Need To Know About Tony
- ONE THING YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME: I’m so out of shape that I once successfully sprained my ankle while trying to get out of bed
- FAVOURITE CONCERT… EVER: Gordon Lightfoot in Stratford (front row!)
- I HAVE A LARGE COLLECTION OF: Hockey cards
- MY FIRST JOB WAS: Bingo Runner
- MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS: Boneless Wings
- BIGGEST PET PEEVE: When someone hands you a chocolate chip cookie, then you bite into it and it’s actually oatmeal raisin
- MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS: Scotch
- MY PERFECT DAY STARTS WITH: A.J. & Sue (only if they’re reading this), otherwise it’s coffee.
- IF I COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER IT WOULD BE: Teleportation (instant vacations!)
- IF I WERE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND, I WOULD WANT THESE THREE THINGS TO SURVIVE: A shipping container full of cooked boneless wings, a Brita pitcher, and a detailed book on how to escape from a deserted island.
After scoring just 7 points in his first 37 games this season, he now has 8 in his last 11 games...Read More →
The American Chemical Society weighs in on what is the best chocolate gift for Valentine's Day...Read More →
As if falling off a human pyramid wasn't bad enough already, the cheerleader then gets dropped while being carried away for treatment...Read More →
For the first time in modern Leafs history, 5 different rookies scored in the same game...Read More →
He has an incredible voice and apparently an amazing sense of humour too! ...Read More →