10 Things You Need To Know About Tony
- ONE THING YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME: I’m so out of shape that I once successfully sprained my ankle while trying to get out of bed
- FAVOURITE CONCERT… EVER: Gordon Lightfoot in Stratford (front row!)
- I HAVE A LARGE COLLECTION OF: Hockey cards
- MY FIRST JOB WAS: Bingo Runner
- MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS: Boneless Wings
- BIGGEST PET PEEVE: When someone hands you a chocolate chip cookie, then you bite into it and it’s actually oatmeal raisin
- MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS: Scotch
- MY PERFECT DAY STARTS WITH: A.J. & Sue (only if they’re reading this), otherwise it’s coffee.
- IF I COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER IT WOULD BE: Teleportation (instant vacations!)
- IF I WERE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND, I WOULD WANT THESE THREE THINGS TO SURVIVE: A shipping container full of cooked boneless wings, a Brita pitcher, and a detailed book on how to escape from a deserted island.
I understand ejecting someone interfering with the play...but did you have to take the ball from the kid?...Read More →
I'm not sure that handing your crying infant to a giant monster would make the situation any better...Read More →
You know the Blue Jays are having a good game when even Marcus Stroman is hitting home runs!...Read More →
An invention out of London, Ontario may be the future of parallel parking...because it allows you to drive sideways!...Read More →
Watch as this mascot protects a child from a baseball hit into the crowd ...Read More →