10 Things You Need To Know About Tony
- ONE THING YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME: I’m so out of shape that I once successfully sprained my ankle while trying to get out of bed
- FAVOURITE CONCERT… EVER: Gordon Lightfoot in Stratford (front row!)
- I HAVE A LARGE COLLECTION OF: Hockey cards
- MY FIRST JOB WAS: Bingo Runner
- MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS: Boneless Wings
- BIGGEST PET PEEVE: When someone hands you a chocolate chip cookie, then you bite into it and it’s actually oatmeal raisin
- MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS: Scotch
- MY PERFECT DAY STARTS WITH: A.J. & Sue (only if they’re reading this), otherwise it’s coffee.
- IF I COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER IT WOULD BE: Teleportation (instant vacations!)
- IF I WERE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND, I WOULD WANT THESE THREE THINGS TO SURVIVE: A shipping container full of cooked boneless wings, a Brita pitcher, and a detailed book on how to escape from a deserted island.
Wrestlemania III took place just an hour's drive away at the Pontiac Silverdome. It was on this date in 1987 that one of the biggest moments in wrestling history occurred...Read More →
You know your season is going poorly when a Twitter account is created to make fun of the 0 goals you've scored. That's what happened for one member of the Detroit Red Wings...Read More →
Share this with any Red Wings fan you know...if you want to see them cry...Read More →
After playing his last 16 games without a point, the streak came to an end last night with a brilliant assist...using his skate!...Read More →
Normally in hockey, a tie game is settled in overtime or a shootout. Not in this case...Read More →