Sue Storr hosts The Talk Show daily, Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 10:00am.
Tune in to stay up to date on current events. Missed a show? Listen below to catch up now!
10 Things You Need To Know About Sue
- IF I WASN’T WORKING AT CHOK I’D BE....sitting somewhere with my toes in the water, butt in the sand!
- THE SONG THAT BEST DESCRIBES ME IS… I’m not sure there is a song at this moment that can pin me down
- FAVOURITE TV SHOW… BlueBloods (Tom Selleck fan) and NCIS, although it won’t be the same without Denozo
- MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS… this week … anything done on the BBQ
- PETS … Fat Rusty. My yellow lab that acts more like a person than dog. And yes he goes most places with me, the cottage, the beach, the barn, everywhere that doesnt involve him walking!
- FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE THAT IS NOT HOME … sitting on the beach at our family cottage. I should share some pics of the view~it’s amazing
- MY LIST OF PLACES STILL TO SEE … (1) New Zealand (2) Russia (3) Greece
- MY FIRST JOB … excluding the babysitting sub-contracting business I had… working in a pizza/sub joint called Marco’s.
- IF I WON A BILLION DOLLARS IN THE LOTTERY… I would travel to the places on my “still to see” list then likely give the rest away. I would throw a huge beach party for the community and maybe if there was some left over, buy an island for me.
- IN MY SPARE TIME (during the summer) I LIKE TO….. read sitting by the pool or on the beach ….. take a boat ride on beautiful Lake Huron and spend time coming up with new recipes for the BBQ