All For The Hall
Keith Urban and an all-star lineup of friends joined together on Monday, February 10th in Nashville for All for the Hall: Under the Influence one-night-only concert event benefiting the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum’s education programs.
Ingrid Andress, Luke Combs, Lauren Daigle, Brothers Osborne, Carly Pearce, Blake Shelton, Chris Stapleton, Tenille Townes, Tanya Tucker and Morgan Wallen all took to the Bridgestone Arena stage to help raise more than $800,000 for the HOF, making it the largest All for the Hall Nashville to date.
Last Monday’s event was the seventh that Keith has hosted for the museum.
During the concert, each artist performed a song that was recorded by an artist who strongly influenced them, in addition to one of their own hits. Performances included:
• Keith Urban – “Wasted Time” and “Blue Bayou”
• Ingrid Andress – “More Hearts Than Mine” and “Country Roads”
• Luke Combs – “Even Though I’m Leaving” and “Brand New Man”
• Carly Pearce – “Every Little Thing” and “Man, I Feel Like a Woman”
• Chris Stapleton – “Millionaire” and “Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground”
• Tenille Townes – “Somebody’s Daughter” and “Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”